- How Do I...
- Action Center Items
Action Center Items
Welcome! The Town of Avon Indiana's Action Center and app (powered by SeeClickFix) helps residents reach the Town of Avon online or via your smartphone or tablet to request services or get help fixing issues. Please be advised the type of services or getting help on issues is for non-emergency issues only.
Choose a category below by clicking the button for the request you'd like to submit, then follow the directions to enter the location of the issue, add an image (if you have one), type in the description, follow the prompts, and submit! As this system is not monitored 24/7, issues related to public safety or those requiring immediate attention should be reported directly to the Town of Avon Police Non-Emergency Line at 317-839-8700.
Thank you for helping to improve the Town of Avon Indiana.
Submit a Request
Instructions on reporting an issue:
- Select a service request Category from the menu choices below that best matches your issue.
- Once selected, you will either be taken to a Request Tracker (RT) page or SeeClickFix (SCF), which will ask for location details.
- Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue.
- Click Confirm Location.
- Attach an Image if possible and click Next Step.
- Add a detailed description and Confirm Details.
- Choose Submit as yourself, Hide your Identity or Submit as a guest if applicable.
- Submit your request.
Parks and Recreation
Frequently Asked Questions...
- What is 'Avon Indiana Action Center' by SeeClickFix?
It is a tool for letting the Town of Avon know what you think should be fixed. You can take and upload pictures of the problem you see. Requests are located using a point on a map. The Town of Avon can respond to you or ask additional questions.
- What can I expect from using this system?
'Avon Indiana Action Center', powered by SeeClickFix, is an easy way for residents to report concerns directly to the Town of Avon and have department staff follow up to resolve the issues. Please use a detailed address, description, and photo (if possible) to give as much information to the Town of Avon staff so they can investigate and determine the best way to address your concerns. You are encouraged to enter your email address on reports in order to get automated updates on the status of your issue as Town of Avon staff work to resolve it. This system is best suited to respond to service requests like potholes, street lights, etc. that can be assigned to staff and addressed in a timely manner. Issues requiring immediate attention or those dealing with public safety should be reported directly to the Town of Avon Police at 317-839-8700 as this system is not monitored 24/7.
- What problems or issues does 'Avon Indiana Action Center' solve and how does it benefit Citizens?
'Avon Indiana Action Center' by SeeClickFix is an additional resource for community members to report infrastructure issues. Using the app is an efficient way to raise awareness within the Town of Avon without having to make a phone call. The app streamlines the process of submitting a photo, description of the issue, and location; also, 'Avon Indiana Action Center' allows you to track the status of reported issues.
- How does 'Avon Indiana Action Center' differ from other options available to report issues?
- Requests are placed on a map
- Public requests will remain on the map for anyone to review and share
- There is a mobile app
- Photos can be taken directly from mobile devices and uploaded
- What should I NOT use this system for?
Issues threatening public safety or things needing immediate attention (like downed wires, tree limbs, or needles), should be reported directly to the Avon Indiana Police Non-Emergency Line at 317-839-8700. Things that require long-term planning, a larger discussion, a community process, or involve multiple departments or non-Town of Avon entities should be directed to the appropriate department by phone call or email as these issues are not easily "fixable" in the same way a pothole, streetlight, etc. are.
- What types of things should I report using this system?
This system is best suited to respond to service requests like potholes, street lights, etc. that can be assigned to staff and addressed in a timely manner. Start a report with the address of the issue, and you will then see a drop-down menu with all of the possible categories of issues you can report using this system. Issues threatening public safety or requiring immediate attention should always be reported directly to the Avon Indiana Police Non-Emergency Line at 317-839-8700.
- Will I receive updates on my request?
You will automatically receive updates on your request if you create a free 'Avon Indiana Action Center' by SeeClickFix account.
- What if I submitted a request but haven't received a response?
The Town of Avon receives many requests per day, and departments do their best to respond in a timely manner. If you submitted a request and it hasn't been resolved, please be patient as the staff is processing requests in the order that they come in.
- Is there a cost to users?
There is no cost to the user to use 'Avon Indiana Action Center' by SeeClickFix. Our app is free for download, and the browser version is free with no download required.
- Do I have to download the app from Apple/Google to use the Avon Action Center?
Nope! You have the choice to either download the mobile app or use the web-based version. Both work the same. However, if you download the app, when there are updates to requests you have submitted or followed, you will be notified. The choice is yours.