When are you going to fix my drainage issues?

The Stormwater Utility Board approved several drainage improvement projects in June 2018. Check the Stormwater Utility Capital Improvement Project to see if your area has already been included on this list. 

Don't see your drainage issue listed? Tell us about it!

Report your issue

You can also call the Avon Public Works Department at 317-272-0948 and let the operator know you're calling about the Stormwater Utility. We're happy to hear from you, but we encourage you to use the above form so there's a record of your complaint and so we can track progress on your issue.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Avon Stormwater Utility?
2. I'm moving. How do I stop service?
3. I need to change my mailing address for my Stormwater Utility Bill, how do I do that?
4. I moved, but I still got a bill.
5. I already paid this/there's an error on my bill.
6. When are you going to fix my drainage issues?
7. When is the next public meeting?
8. How were the rates established?
9. My question isn't listed here.